- What to Watch:
- Disney Trip Refunds (updated July 15, 2020): Refund checks were mailed on 7/9 to the first address listed under each senior’s contact information in Genesis. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact Mr. Laddey (email@example.com).
- Graduation Ceremony: July 16th, 2020 at 7 PM & 9 PM and July 17th, 2020 at 7 PM (weather permitting). Each ceremony will be live streamed on the school website. See recent emails sent by LRHSD for more information.
- Class Reunion: As a class, you tirelessly fundraised to cut down on the costs of prom. Since this event was unable to happen, we wanted to ensure that the funds intended to bring you together as a class were put aside for that same purpose. Our plan is to leave all of the funds bookmarked for prom to a class fund that can be used for another event of your choosing. Many community members have discussed hosting a one year reunion, and that will be completely up to you. Your President and Vice President, Jevon Torres and Regan King, will be leading this initiative moving forward. Our hope is that you can all come together as a class to make memories in whatever way you think is best.
- Ways for Seniors to Stay Connected:
- Follow the Class of 2020 Remind (text @smcane to 81010), Instagram account (@lenape2020), and Twitter (@lenape_2020) for class specific updates. On Instagram, we also posted over 350 Senior Shout Outs from Lenape staff to students each leading up to graduation on 6/16.
- Follow @lenapedecisionday on Instagram to see each senior recognized for their post-graduation plans
- Follow @DisneyDitch on Twitter to see the ways that Lenape seniors brightened each other's days after our trip was cancelled
- Follow other school Twitter accounts like @lenapeathletics, @lenapepride, and @lenapestuco (for Senior Spotlight videos)